- Post 8 facts about your character.
- Tag 8 other Characters
- Post their names along with their creator's avatars
So uh... Facts about Anders!
(My apologies to anyone who already knows this crud. :'D )
1. Anders is in possession of drugs very frequently (woah WHAT NO WAY!). Despite this fact, however, he very seldom consumes any. In a social setting, sometimes, or perhaps if his nerves are shot (he doesn't have nerves, really, but let's say there's some theoretical accumulated stress). He doesn't suffer any addictions, and his chill comes from deep within him. He typically prefers to observe other people undergoing a psychedelic experience.
2. He doesn't just peddle drugs; he's something of a chemist. He knows how to cook this and that, but he has a particular (and rather unsurprising) fondness for explosives. They're pretty, okay? And in the right quantities in the right places they can lead to a good old perfectly harmless laugh.
3. Contrary to popular belief, Anders is not a hobo. He has couches to surf and a warehouse workshop to sleep in and his very own apartment... under someone else's name. The interior decor starts off a bit seventies suburban-- wood paneled walls, grody green carpet. And then there's the pink flamingos and the tacky singing fish on the wall and the clothing store mannequin laden with hats and furs and all manner of frightful things.
4. Anders is hardly afraid of anyone or anything, (deep fears, mind you, not to be mistaken with your run of the mill startle reactions or nervous grinning at a real and immediate threat), but if he were told his family was coming, he'd duck out pretty quick. There's no telling why; they're good people, after all, warm and friendly and exuberantly All-American. Picture, if you will, Rock Lee as depicted by Norman Rockwell. He's a bit of a black sheep among them, no matter how well he can play along, and they don't know much about his very questionable lifestyle. In fact it seems to be what bothers him so much is that they'd love him even if they did. They're just uncanny.
5. While he'll sing almost anything, Anders has a solid love for Big Band, Classic Rock, and musicals. His voice is exceedingly well suited to Elvis and Sinatra, and he can occasionally even be heard singing opera-- anyone who could tell as much would say he's been trained for it.
6. He can't cook. He's gotten used to it, but his friends generally aren't heartened to know that the guy who plays with chemicals can't make a simple recipe work out.
7. There are approximately two things that will make Anders genuinely angry. Messing with kids is one of them.
8. Anders very frequently responds to pain with laughter. He's not a masochist, but his primary defense mechanism is to find humor in anything that goes wrong in his life, and in general he feels that he had it coming, some way or another.
Digital-Cacophony - Karu
hisiheyah - Ivy. OR SUNDOG!? Or Ivy!
TheDeathGirl - Lucio
artistincompre - Art
CHOCO-D - Tickerwick 8)
Alerane - Pip! Or Selena!
sir-grimmington - Thresh or Rileeyyyyy
Mini-Munch - Any one of your elusive brain babies. Any single one!